Cricket Hill Garden
Peaches and Cream, Dahlia
Soft blush pink to creamy orange sherbet, every flower can be in different tones. Beautiful symmetry in the curving forms, this is a favorite with floral arrangers. The flower size is easy to work with and the plant is a strong grower that produces many blooms.
- Flower Type: Decorative
- Flower Size: 4"
- Plant Height: (at maturity) 48-52"
- Days to maturity: 80-100 days, flowers from mid-summer to the frost
- Plant Spacing: 15-18"
- Light and Soil Requirements: full sun to part shade, well-drained soil
- Stake at planting time for best results.
- Pollinator friendly
- Dahlias grow in USDA zones 3-10, hardy to zone 8. Gardeners in colder climates need to dig the tubers after the frost or treat as an annual. Growing instructions included with your order.
Sold as 1 tuber clump, cleaned and trimmed, ready to grow. Order for Spring 2022 delivery.