Cricket Hill Garden
Penhill Watermelon, Dahlia
Huge, ruffled, peachy-pink blossoms are treasured for their legendary size and beauty. Long, strong stems are a florist's dream.
- Flower Type: Dinnerplate
- Flower Size: 8-10"
- Plant Height: (at maturity) 48"
- Days to maturity: 80-100 days, flowers from mid-summer to the frost
- Plant Spacing: 18-24"
- Light and Soil Requirements: full sun, well-drained soil
- Stake at planting time for best results.
- Pollinator friendly
- Dahlias grow in USDA zones 3-10, hardy to zone 8. Colder climates need to dig the tubers after the frost or treat as an annual. Growing instructions included with your order.
Sold as 1 tuber clump, cleaned and trimmed, ready to grow. Order for Spring 2022 delivery.