Cricket Hill Garden
Bristol Stripe, Dahlia
A striking combination of white and raspberry-red stripes, each flower is different in its markings. This memorable flower always gets attention.
- Flower Type: Dinnerplate
- Flower Size: 7-8"
- Plant Height: (at maturity) 36-40"
- Days to maturity: 80-100 days, flowers from mid-summer to the frost
- Plant Spacing: 18-24"
- Light and Soil Requirements: full sun to part shade, well-drained soil
- Stake at planting time for best results.
- Pollinator friendly
- Dahlias grow in USDA zones 3-10, hardy to zone 8. Gardeners in colder climates need to dig the tubers after the frost or treat as an annual. Growing instructions included with your order.
Sold as 1 tuber clump, cleaned and trimmed, ready to grow. Order for Spring 2022 delivery.