Cricket Hill Garden
Cabana Banana, Dahlia
Luscious pale yellow, streaked and tipped with pink. A good cut flower with long stems. A newer cultivar, grown since 2007.
- Flower Type: Cactus
- Flower Size: 6-7"
- Plant Height: (at maturity) 44"
- Days to maturity: 80-100 days, flowers from mid-summer to the frost
- Plant Spacing: 18-24"
- Light and Soil Requirements: full sun to part shade, well-drained soil
- Stake at planting time for best results.
- Pollinator friendly
- Dahlias grow in USDA zones 3-10, hardy to zone 8. Colder climates need to dig the tubers after the frost or treat as an annual. Growing instructions included with your order.
Sold as 1 tuber clump, cleaned and trimmed, ready to grow. Order for Spring 2021 delivery.